Thursday, March 10, 2016

Two Hoots and A Holler: Great Things Are Happening!

 Hoot #1
This past week Jamie had the chance to go to Nashville to watch her daughter play high school basketball in the TSSAA State Championship game, and they won!  



Jamie's daughter, Mason, is number 12.
The game was televised, as I was sitting at home watching the game, I see my partner in crime going wild on the screen!  
It was so awesome!  

I immediately text her to let her know that I saw her on TV.  I should have known Jamie would have something up her sleeve when she texts back, "keep watching, I have a surprise!"  I keep watching, and the next thing I know this is what I see....
Yup, that's my girl sending me a message!  I have laughed at this all week.  She sure knows how to have a good time!  There is never a dull moment with her in my life, and I love this about Jamie!  I wouldn't change it for the world!
Her message was written on a napkin, and of course she had to put a Glitter Girl shout out on there! 

Hoot #2
 We found out this past week that we have been accepted to present at the Making Connections Conference this summer in Biloxi, MS.  This is the same conference that we presented at last summer.  We had SO much fun collaborating with other teachers across our state!  We look forward to presenting on "How to Make the Most of Your Day in Kindergarten".  


This Week's Holler...
This week's holler goes out to Latoya at Flying into First Grade!
She is a first grade teacher in Tennessee. Latoya has some wonderful idea! We love her movie themed classroom.  She also has something for your every need in her TPT store! Be sure to go and check her out!

Photobucket


No comments: