Sunday, January 4, 2015

Our Second Leap. . .

Happy Sunday Everyone!   I have to say that we are truly blessed to have such wonderful people around us that are so supportive and understanding.  Even though I took that leap of faith by starting this blog, I still am nervous about taking an even bigger leap and putting ideas on Teachers Pay Teachers.  So after a lot of procrastination, I decided to just do it!

Today I  have been busy getting things together for our Teachers Pay Teachers store.  I have spent most of the day looking through hundreds of documents we have made over the years on my hard drive.  Whew!  That was a job in itself!  I think I have saved EVERYTHING!!  Anyway, I picked a few things that I wanted to share with everyone.  I hope that it is helpful.  Go to our TPT store to check them out by clicking the link below.

In the meantime, ya'll keep those encouraging words and that great advice coming!!  
It is very much appreciated!  

No comments: