Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Family Life!

Sorry Kinder Krazies! I haven't posted in a couple of days.  I still have not gotten in the routine of taking pictures throughout the day.  Yesterday, we were in a meeting most of the day learning about Accelerated Reading.  This is a new computer program at our school.  If you have ever used it, I would love to know what you think about it.  All K-2 students will use it. 
Lately, I have been so busy after school running three children to basketball practice/games, art lessons and social events, I can barely keep my head straight! Somehow we did manage to slow down long enough to do breakfast with Santa and make our Christmas card picture!  I thought you might enjoy meeting my family!  So here they are!!
  This is my husband, Brad.  No, he is not a race car driver. He is actually a lieutenant for the DeSoto County Sheriff Department.  For his birthday, he was given the opportunity do drive a race car on the tracks.  We met at Delta State University and will be married 15 years in March. We live in the middle of about 800 acres of corn, soybeans, milo and cotton.  I have lived here all my life and wouldn't change that for the world.

These are our children.  Mason is our oldest.  She is 13.  She loves to play basketball.  She is truly a social butterfly.  I could make a full time job out of just carrying her to all of social events.  Braden is our middle child (green sweater) is 8 and just loves all sports and is also on the "go" all the time.  Our youngest is Will.  He is 7.  He is our "deep thinker."  He likes quiet places and to be at home.  I think the Lord knew what to give me! He knew I could not handle 3 children that were full of drama!  
Blog with you soon,
Jamie 

No comments: