Thursday, December 4, 2014

Hot Glue, Ornaments, and Ribbon, OH MY!!

I have been working hard on getting all these ornaments made for my kids!  My students painted them, but there is a lot of hot gluing that goes along with it!!  I will post pics as soon as I get them finished.  My kitchen table has been filled with hot glue, burlap, ribbon, and popsicle sticks all week.  My husband keeps asking if he could help, so I thought "well,  he could give me his opinion on which ribbon to use."  As I am showing him the different ribbons, I say "it just needs something, not sure what."  He responds with, "Yeah, I think it needs some glitter."  It was at that exact moment I was reminded that I have found the one for me!  HA! HA! HA!  I guess with all of the glitter girl talk lately, he has developed a love for glitter too!!

Normally, I would have plenty of time to get all of this done, but I leave Saturday morning for DisneyWorld!! I will be gone all of next week, and then only one week left until we get out for Christmas Break.  I am so excited to go to DisneyWorld.  It will be my first time to go, and I get to share this experience with my step daughter, mom, dad, sister, brother in law, and nephew! This is a once in a lifetime opportunity for us.  We haven't been on a vacation together as a family since...well never!  I am so nervous about being gone from my classroom for a week though.  I just pray that everything goes smoothly, and Sparkly Angel watches them closely!  I thought about taking her to Disney with me, but I think my kids need her more than I do! 

I won't be able to blog while I am out of town, but I plan on finishing up a lot of things going on in my room when I get back.  I can't wait to share all of the things we have done.  Jamie, its up to you to blog next week for the both of us!  Hope everyone has a glitterific week!  Until next time. . .


No comments: